Thursday, May 31, 2007

bring me the fucking rock


okay enough of this manual labor bullshit for this week. as of now the weekend has begun a day early... and if i see another piece of furniture im going to shit on it and light it on fire. (a blunt refferal to my job as a temp furinture mover this week)... my adventures to the scrap metal yard with all the soft tooths,metal benders and wife beaters can also suck it... and fuck the green paint that got on my air jordans.. now its time to rock! come to the shows buy shit, sign me to your label, give me food and beer. your chances this weekend and week are at the following: june 2nd Johnson city Tn. 6 pm the Halo bar . late night Big city Bush show with luke dog @ Cahootenannys also in jc on the 2nd. the cave june 6 chapel hill 10pm. MAV eat your fucking wheaties, its on!


love snake

1 comment:

manne said...

Wel...it was me marcello